Vishwanath
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
1. | Statements: Raman is always successful. No fool is always successful. Conclusions: I. Raman is a fool. II. Raman is not a fool. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
2. | Statements: Some desks are caps. No cap is red. Conclusions: I. Some caps are desks. II. No desk is red. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
3. | Statements: Some hens are cows. All cows are horses. Conclusions: I. Some horses are hens. II. Some hens are horses. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
4. | Statements: All water is divine. All temples are divine. Conclusions: I. All water is temple. II. All temples are water. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
5. | Statements: All men are dogs. All dogs are cats. Conclusions: I. All men are cats. II. All cats are men. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
6.
Conclusions:
I. Some boats are roads.
II. All waters are boats.
| |
|
| 6. Statements: All roads are waters. Some waters are boats. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
7. | Statements: No bat is ball. No ball is wicket. Conclusions: I. No bat is wicket. II. All wickets are bats. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
8. | Statements: All flowers are trees. No fruit is tree. Conclusions: I. No fruit is flower. II. Some trees are flowers. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
9. | Statements: Every minister is a student. Every student is inexperienced. Conclusions: I. Every minister is inexperienced. II. Some inexperienced are students. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
10. | Statements: All roads are poles. No pole is a house. Conclusions: I. Some roads are houses. II. Some houses are poles. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
Title : Logical Deduction Practice Test 1
Description : 1. Statements: Raman is always successful. No fool is always successful. Conclusions: I. Raman is a fool. ...
Rating : 5