Vishwanath
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
11. | Statements: Some papers are pens. Angle is a paper. Conclusions: I. Angle is not a pen. II. Angle is a pen. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
12. | Statements: All birds are tall. Some tall are hens. Conclusions: I. Some birds are hens. II. Some hens are tall. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
13. | Statements: Some papers are pens. Some pencils are pens. Conclusions: I. Some pens are pencils. II. Some pens are papers. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
14. | Statements: All poles are guns. Some boats are not poles. Conclusions: I. All guns are boats. II. Some boats are not guns. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
15. | Statements: Many scooters are trucks. All trucks are trains. Conclusions: I. Some scooters are trains. II. No truck is a scooter. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
16. | Statements: All tubes are handles. All cups are handles. Conclusions: I. All cups are tubes. II. Some handles are not cups. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
17. | Statements: All trucks fly. Some scooters fly. Conclusions: I. All trucks are scooters. II. Some scooters do not fly. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
18. | Statements: Some books are tables. Some tables are mirrors. Conclusions: I. Some mirrors are books. II. No book is mirror. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
19. | Statements: All huts are mansions. All mansions are temples. Conclusions: I. Some temples are huts. II. Some temples are mansions. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
20. | Statements: No magazine is cap. All caps are cameras. Conclusions: I. No camera is magazine. II. Some cameras are magazines. |
A. | Only conclusion I follows | B. | Only conclusion II follows | C. | Either I or II follows | D. | Neither I nor II follows | E. | Both I and II follow | |
Title : Logical Deduction Practice Test 2
Description : 11. Statements: Some papers are pens. Angle is a paper. Conclusions: I. Angle is not a pen. II. ...
Rating : 5